You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
The changelog was only added at version 0.0.4.
- Fix thumbnail generation (thanks @dickreckard!)
- Adjust formatting for usage output
- Allow to ignore hidden directories with
- Files and directories are now sorted during distribusification.
- Allow to append
index.htmlto the menu items with
Let's think a bit about safety and robustness:
- distribusi only overwrites (or removes) indexes that have been created by distribusi itself
- override the above behaviour with
--excludenow allows you to exclude folder names from being listed, this behaviour is not influenced by
And also some refactoring and niceties:
- Distribusi only prints when called with
- Generated indexes can be removed with
- .html and .txt files are now expanded and included as snippets in the index file
- code rewrite for clarity
- HTML output is more precisely styleable
Woops, we missed that one.
- Use loose bounds for dependencies
- Don't call exiftools on every execution
PILLOWcan't thumbnail an image it is included as a link instead
- Add captions from EXIF metadata
- Custom stylesheet usage
- Ability to hide filenames