You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
unsorted list of things that would be nice to have
- make a makefile in order to variabilize language in add.sh prompts and make overall config easier
- write more structured css
- pin links → add an optional boolean to the records implictly false if absent. if true, the link sits on top of the pile
- search select tags for filtering → tags inside <nav> would be <button>s instead of <p>s and filter the links accordingly
- a better way to capture url → something that grabs current page to clipboard
- hardcode bookmark ids in awk rather than css so that ids are persistant and don't slide if a link is removed → add.sh id++
- make other ways to edit and generate bookmarks if dmenu is too much of a struggle to install.
- plug other pages / tools to it - ie :
- unicode dictionnary, css colors
- notes (report, files recently written)
- agenda ← big textual dreams about this one
- weather forecast -- in the form of a line in the bookmarks maybe ??
- documentations, html/css properties quickref
- images, something like signet.sh but for images and their metadata. entries from an IMAGES file database would be attached to downloaded images, the most recent ones cascading in a line as thumbnails somewhere alongside links...